Author Topic: Car Show Win  (Read 478 times)

BanditRich

• AGTA of Massachusetts
  • AGTA Member
    • Mass Firebirds
Car Show Win
« on: July 22, 2015, 09:45:23 AM »
I wasn't there 5 minutes and some guy wanted to buy my car. He said he was driving by saw it and turned around. And later on another guy approached me wanting me to relinquish ownership  8)
when I got to the show I asked the organizer if I should display the rebel flag plate or not because of the current stupid controversy and he said "Rich you better put that on your car! After all we're all a bunch of rebels! "   ;)
This was a Top 50 car show and there was almost 200 vehicles in attendance; everything from motorcycles to replica M.A.S.H. vehicles.
The only other Firebirds there were a mint 73 metallic orange Formula and a survivor 10th Anniversary TA.
I received no adverse reaction to the rebel flag plate - exactly the opposite. A lot of people came up to me and said they were glad to see it on my car; and even a colored guy approached me and shook my hand saying he was glad to see it and I was a good man!  8)
when the awards were given out the Formula and my Bandit both got trophies.  8)
Here's a link to pics from the show
https://www.facebook.com/worcestermapeeps/photos_stream
And here's the shot of my car there

Eviledolean

• AGTA Member
Re: Car Show Win
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2015, 02:41:28 AM »
Car is looking good.  Just picked up a project car, 1979 Trans Am.  Loven every minute working on it.

BanditRich

• AGTA of Massachusetts
  • AGTA Member
    • Mass Firebirds
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2015, 06:45:48 PM »
Thanks. Yeah every minute spent working on these cars is well worth it and fun.  :D

NOT A TA

• AGTA Sponsor
  • AGTA Member
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2015, 02:58:10 AM »
Congrats on the trophy!

BanditRich

• AGTA of Massachusetts
  • AGTA Member
    • Mass Firebirds
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2015, 06:46:43 PM »
Thanks! That shot is one of my favorites of my TA, it really shows how nice it looks. After the awards were given out I was walking back to my car I walked around a row of cars and when mine came into view it looked so good I was thinking to myself "Holy crap this is MY car!"  8)