Author Topic: The BEST Looking TRANS AM / FIREBIRD ever made WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE??  (Read 2307 times)

Admin

• Administrator
  • AGTA Member
  • Chattanooga TN.
MUST INCLUDE A PICTURE

Post up what you think is the single BEST Looking T/A or FIREBIRD EVER PRODUCED.....
P-O-N-T-I-A-C
Live strong ----- Live on.........

Fbodywarehouse

• AGTA Sponsor
  • AGTA Member
  • Dunlap, TN
    • http://www.Fbodywarehouse.com
www.Fbodywarehouse.com
(423) 949 6820

New & Used Replacement Parts
9am - 5pm EST Monday - Friday

BanditRich

• AGTA of Massachusetts
  • AGTA Member
I fell in love with TAs the first time I saw one; in 1975. When Smokey & The Bandit came out I was blown away again; I felt Pontiac had taken the coolest car ever made and made it even better. That new - for - 77 mean - looking nose and the t - roofs made my mouth drop.

Bandit

• AGTA Member
    • Man & Van Wigan
Don't know if this counts as its not factory but i love it,T/A specialities Bandit.

mr71transam

• AGTA Member
    • Charter Oak Firebirds & Trans Am Club
I love the White and Blue Trans Ams. My personal Favorite is the 1969.

Rick H

joe74ta

• AGTA Member
I have been waiting for Rick H to post here but I was not expecting him to post a 69 bird any how hope you don't mind me using your pic Rick but your white with blue stripe 71 455HO is my pick.

blue81ta

• AGTA Member
  • Albany, NY
I have to say that I'm torn between the 69 T/A, 77-78 SE and a 98-02 WS6 T/A. At this moment, I think it's a 70-72 Lucy Blue. In about 5 minutes I'll think one of the Birds mentioned above is the best. :D

Keith
1981 Trans Am
2001 Firebird

rkellerjr

• AGTA Member
  • When you turn your car on does it return the favor
If we are talking off the assembly line...

1976 50th Anniversary (sorry Hammer, I would have posted a pic of your car but I didn't have any decent ones) ...

Rich
[img width=500 height=94]http://transamtown.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10007/Avatar2

mr71transam

• AGTA Member
    • Charter Oak Firebirds & Trans Am Club
I have been waiting for Rick H to post here but I was not expecting him to post a 69 bird any how hope you don't mind me using your pic Rick but your white with blue stripe 71 455HO is my pick.

Thanks for the compliment Joe.  ;)

Hammer

(sorry Hammer, I would have posted a pic of your car but I didn't have any decent ones) ...
Awww Rich, thanks for at least thinking of my car but the one you displayed was awesome. 

Now on to my Favorite Pic but I am with Rich and love the 50th's as well. 

This car has a huge soft spot in my heart.  You see,  I know the owner of this car really well.  He is an inspiration to many and including a secret admirer, me.  The man who owns this car sank so many hours of time, made some mistakes as many of us often do in the learning process, but the outcome is just absolutely stunning.  This is my favorite car and there is only one!

LeighP

• AGTA Member
Until my car is finished, this one comes pretty close.....
Regards,
Leigh

1971 Firebird 455
    Pro-tourer

LeighP

• AGTA Member
Found it....the King.....

Regards,
Leigh

1971 Firebird 455
    Pro-tourer

rkellerjr

• AGTA Member
  • When you turn your car on does it return the favor
(sorry Hammer, I would have posted a pic of your car but I didn't have any decent ones) ...
Awww Rich, thanks for at least thinking of my car but the one you displayed was awesome. 

Now on to my Favorite Pic but I am with Rich and love the 50th's as well. 

This car has a huge soft spot in my heart.  You see,  I know the owner of this car really well.  He is an inspiration to many and including a secret admirer, me.  The man who owns this car sank so many hours of time, made some mistakes as many of us often do in the learning process, but the outcome is just absolutely stunning.  This is my favorite car and there is only one!

Thanks buddy, I appreciate the kudo's!  I'll get that beer to you soon! ;)
Rich
[img width=500 height=94]http://transamtown.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10007/Avatar2

Bandit

• AGTA Member
    • Man & Van Wigan
Found it....the King.....

8) 8) 8) have to say though,i prefer them with spoilers.

Hammer

Thanks buddy, I appreciate the kudo's!  I'll get that beer to you soon! ;)
No need.  I speak the truth.  But thanks.